Temple Theatre

Temple Theatre Tacoma Wa
The Temple Theatre was designed by architect Ambrose J. Russell, and built in 1926 by Biehn and Chalmers.

The theatre opened in 1927 and was originally known as the Heilig Theatre. It was later renamed Hamrick’s Temple Theatre.

The historic theatre is a grand setting for all types of events including weddings, live performances, dances, and corporate events.

Venue Details:
  • 15,000 Sq. Ft.
  • Dimensions: 82’x82′
  • Ceiling: 44′
  • Theatre Capacity: 1,620
  • Classroom Capacity: 500
  • Banquet Capacity: 580
  • Exhibits Capacity: 40